Tuesday, May 20, 2014

BACK TO BLOGGING!

So obviously I've been out of the blogging world for quite some time now. No, for YEARS now. I've been busy with getting myself out of school (graduating, that is. haha) and feeding myself (getting a job). Blogging's been out of my priorities for the past two or three years, and I REALLY MISS IT. I didn't realize how much I missed it until now, actually.

I was randomly browsing my social media accounts and I bumped into my old Tumblr accounts (which are on the links above, should you want to browse my random ramblings there) and I realized how much time and effort I've always invested on both those accounts. I would literally pore over those for hours, and I would always get the question: "what do you get out of maintaining a blog, anyway?" Honestly, I get NOTHING out of it. No monetary value, no popularity boost, no recognition, no nothing. But I still do it. I dress it up, I make entries, I search for things to post. Speaking of dressing up, here's the new look of my recent blog in Tumblr:
It looks really plain, but I like it that way. Minimalist much, isn't it? Less is more! :D

Well, I can say that this is the start of my coming back to writing. Hope I could sustain this though, coz I have a jampacked schedule for the next months. But, God-willing, I could sustain this again. :D

Today's May 21, 2014, and I welcome myself back to writing. Back to blogging. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment