Wednesday, January 29, 2014

It's been a while

This post really isn't a short story or any work of fiction. It's personal. XD

My plate's been really full lately: work and school. So my muse hasn't exactly been giving me the usual frequent visits as it has been before. In short, inspiration is a bit elusive. Just the tinny-tiniest bit. :)

But lately an idea's been knocking at the door. And I've decided I'd give it a try. Again. :)

I'm planning to write another mini-novel. It's still on the process. Chapter one is finished but I just can't bring myself to post it because I still might change just a few parts. Because it doesn't seem like a good opener for a story. I kind of blocked the supposedly flourishing plot. Haha. Fail. XD

I wrote this post just to have something new on my blog. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment