Saturday, May 26, 2012

Coffee~

I wasn't really a coffee drinker since my mom would always say that it'd only make my palpitations worse. *I had congenital heart disease*

When I entered college, still I wasn't able to appreciate it. My classmates would even call themselves coffee addicts and every time we would spend nights over a classmate's house for a school project, they would look forward to cups of coffee every two hours. And I was like "okay. I'd settle for hot chocolate."

The "no coffee" mentality only intensified when I got hospitalized for three times last year (march, june and august) due to gastritis. Coffee was one of the no no's since it increases the stomach's acidity. It was fine with me since I really didn't crave for it anyway.

This summer, I tried to convince my mom to let me have my first cup of coffee ever. She agreed, but I only had half of the cup. Then I started looking forward to it.

Today, I went to a food taste session for a magazine. And I didn't expect that I'd enjoy one of their servings. I thought I'd enjoy the chocolate moist cake, but I was surprised that I enjoyed this instead.


Yum. I'd definitely come back for more. ♥

*disclaimer: I am not, in any way, affiliated to the above brand. I just love this*

No comments:

Post a Comment